Cosmetic Dentistry In Baytown, TX - Pro Dental
Some people are blessed with a beautiful smile from birth, but most people need a little bit of help to get their smiles up to par. The aim of cosmetic dentistry is to take your uniquely beautiful smile and make it look as perfect as possible—whiter, straighter, and contoured to fit your face. Learn about the modern cosmetic treatments available for patients who want a more attractive set of teeth.
Why Is Cosmetic Dentistry So Popular?
Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
Here are some of the most common treatments that cosmetic dentists offer:
- Invisible braces (straightens up the smile using clear removable trays).
- Veneers (cover the front of the teeth to make them look whiter, straighter, and smoother).
- Crowns (cover the whole outer enamel of an imperfect tooth).
- Professional teeth whitening (bleaches the teeth so they look shades whiter).
- Dental implants (permanent tooth replacements).
- Gum surgery (to fix “gummy” smiles).
- Cosmetic fillings (fixes cavities with tooth-colored matter).
- Cosmetic bonding and contouring (for minor cracks and chips in the teeth).
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
You never know just how much of an impact a beautiful smile can have on your life until you have one. People look at you differently and your self-confidence increases significantly. Here are a few other benefits of cosmetic dentistry:
- It reacquaints you with your dentist and encourages you to take better care of your teeth.
- Modern cosmetic solutions last for many years—sometimes decades.
- Cosmetic procedures can shave years off your appearance, making you look and feel younger.
What does cosmetic dentistry focus on?
Cosmetic dentistry primarily focuses on the aesthetics of your smile rather than the health and function of your teeth and gums. Cosmetic dentistry gives patients the smiles they’ve been looking for, from whitening to recontouring to replacing missing teeth. When you are looking to change the look of your smile, rather minor or drastic, then cosmetic dentistry is the answer.
Do cosmetic dentistry procedures look natural?
From more conservative treatments to more aggressive procedures, cosmetic dentistry can offer anyone a more attractive smile. Advancements in dental technology have also created more natural, tooth-like options and materials than ever before, so no one will ever be able to tell that you have received restorative dental work.
The Road to a New and Improved Smile The way to a better smile starts with a consultation visit ProDental at our Baytown, TX dental office. Call 281-838-8888 today to schedule an appointment!